Ultra Ascension is unlocked through the Ascension Tree for 1,000,000 Slayer Points. Ultra-Ascending will reset way more than a normal Ascension, but also grant something way stronger in return: Ultra Slayer Points. These can be spent on Stones of Time.
Furthermore new Ascension Upgrades will become available on the Ascension Tree. Check out this page for advice on when to ultra-ascend.
The amount of USP you gain is based on your Lifetime Slayer Points, automatically including your unclaimed SP; ascending before an Ultra Ascension is therefore optional.
The amount of SP you need for a USP is calculated using , where x is the sum of your earned and unearned USP.
What happens when I Ultra Ascend?[edit | edit source]
- You lose all Coins and Coin Upgrades
- You lose all Slayer Points and SP Upgrades
- You lose all Quests and Quest progress
- You lose all Minion levels and Mission progress (Divinity Points from this are properly credited.)
- You go back to Hills
- You gain USP according to the formula described above
- You lose all progress to the next unclaimed USP
- You gain access to new Ascension Upgrades
What's unaffected?[edit | edit source]
- Active Random Box Bonuses
- Crafted Items
- Divinities and unspent DP (but they are disabled until you re-enable them - see Blessing of Cronus)
- Materials (inaccessible until you re-unlock the Bag)
- Silver Random Boxes
New Ascension Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Name||Cost||Effect||Required Ascension Upgrades||All requirements needed|
|Stones of Time||5 SP||Unlock the Stones of Time where you can get great benefits for the obtained Ultra Slayer Points.||Permanent Slayer|
|Hot Desert||5 SP||Unlock the Hot Desert Dimension. Use Portals to get there!||Portals|
|Orange Ore||5 SP||Gain 6% bonus CpS.||Red Ore and Purple Ore||Yes|
|Pink Ore||5 SP||Gain 6% bonus CpS.||Blue Ore, Yellow Ore||Yes|
|Ancient Quests||5 SP||Unlock a new Quest bundle.||Hot Desert|
|Blessing of Cronus||50 SP||Enable previously unlocked Divinities.||Idle Earrings II|
|3 Rows||350,000 SP||Spawn 3 rows of Coins instead of 2 when completing sections of the Bonus Stage.||Bonus Rewards+|
|Giant Horde||50,000,000 SP||Upgrades the Horde Random Event to include Giants.||Mega Horde|
Spreadsheet[edit | edit source]
If you're looking for more information check out this spreadsheet by Nesth on Discord.